Air Fluidized Therapy, the GOLD CALL US
standard support suface for
patients dealing with chronic wounds
Group 3 Air Fluidized Therapy Bed uses fluidization of glass ceramic beads to reduce pressure and relieve pain associated with pressure ulcers, burns, and more.
Our goal is to enable access to Air Fluidized Therapy beds in the home care setting for patients suffering from the most severe pressure injuries.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the question that you are looking for is not listed, please send it to us and we will get back as soon as possible.
Identifying the right patient
- Stage 3 or 4 Pressure Injury on the hip, trunk, pelvis or ankles
- Stage 2 patients that have been on a Low Air Loss mattress for 30 days, but are not healing
- Currently being treated with a Comprehensive Wound Treatment Plan
- Bed-ridden or Chair-bound
- The patient would be institutionalized if not for an Air Fluidized bed
- We will handle Insurance Verification, obtaining proper paperwork and insurance approval
- We will communicate with you every step of the way